1. Doilies *can be purchased in bulk HERE* (small (3") trees: 3 doilies, large (18") trees: 12 doilies)
2. Jeweled Pins *box of 100 found HERE* (small trees: 4-5, large trees: 20ish)
3. cut Doilies in half.
4. House of 3 Parisian Anthology Ruffle Darlings *pkg. of 3 strips found HERE*. (1 strip)
5. Styrofoam tree form *all sizes can be found HERE*.
1. Pin 1 strip of the ruffle on the bottom of the tree form to create a skirt.
2. Starting from the bottom, take doily half & pin it right above the skirted ruffle. Continue all up the tree as you can get this look, pinning the jeweled pins to look like ornaments.
3. As you reach the top of the tree, simply create a cone with an opening large enough to accommodate whatever you want to use as a topper.
For this one below, it's larger to accommodate the huge pearl.
**for smaller toppers, like the ones below, make the cone part smaller & use the pins to make the top.
4. With a pin or toothpick, add topper. **the little turquoise mercury glass bobble is from Paper Valise. It looks like they don't have anymore of the turquoise, but they do have the silver. mmmmm!
The front of this little Lolly topper is made out of vintage music paper & then I added a *joyful* strip off of the House of 3 Christmas Carols printable sheet. *loving this, btw: I use it on everything!*
Then, the back is one of our Parisian Anthology corrugated cardboard elements....the music is perfect!
enjoy your DIY Christmas Doily Trees!