Monday, July 18, 2011

monday makeoveR>>NEW site!



As part of my Monday Makeover series...We are so excited to announce the makeover & 

Grand Opening of Rhonna DESIGNS
a place & home for 
'designs to uplift & inspire'.  

We'll be unveiling my new site in about a month....& I'm thrilled to put out the call for my 2011-2012 Design Team!

We are looking for bloggers, photographers, crafters, hybrid scrapbookers, digital scrapbookers & anyone who loves to create with my designs!

To apply, please email your info to: info@rhonnadesigns.com

We need to know:
1. What uplifts & inspiRes YOU? How do YOU use & create with Rhonna DESIGNS to uplift & inpspiRe others? ...and a little about yourself.

2. Your area of creating expertise: whether you are a blogger, photographer, crafter, hybrid scrapbooker or digital scrapbooker...LINK us to your gallery, blog, or anyplace to highlight YOUR creations!

3. DEADLINE: Aug. 15th. 2011.

We'll be notifying the Design Team members via email & announcing the NEW Rhonna DESIGNS design team at the Grand Opening!!!! So exciting...so, Happy MONDAY! & spread the word!

**ETA>>>> wow!!! thanks for the support & entries...so exciting! Go over to the official Rhonna DESIGNS Facebook page & LIKE it...there *will* be prizes at the Grand Opening! *wink*

38 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Yay for you! This is exciting news! You go girl!

shabbyjuls said...

I am soo excited!!!!

angelica jackson said...

That is sooo exciting! I may just try for it!

Lacey said...

What a fabulous opportunity!! I'm so excited to see what you have in store!

Danielle said...

Rock on! I'm so excited! Happy Monday!

Sudie said...

Wishing applicants good luck! How exciting!

Nancy W said...

How fun!! I know you will have all sorts of fun and exciting stuff!! Congrats!

Nancy said...

This Blog is just Gorgeous!! Looking forward to your Grand Opening!!

Nancy
coeurdalenegifts.blogpost.com

leah said...

Congrats and good luck!! ^_^

Shay said...

Very exciting to hear about your upcoming website. I am sure you will have a fantastic design team.

Sheila said...

A big THANK YOU! I know I will be following as always.

Angie Blom said...

COngrats.. how amazing.! Looking forward to seeing the site when it is up and running.

ferrellgraph-x said...

How exciting! I look forward to following along and getting inspiration! I've been thinking more about finding my strong and getting my tail on the treadmill ;)
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Ferrell

Lisa David said...

I'm doing back flips...YIPEE!!! So excited for you, Sweets! Can't wait to see what's to come. I'm a follower of all you do, and your positive glow...for life! I(heart) U Tons!

patrice longmire said...

Looks so FUN!!! This is going to be wonderful!

patrice longmire said...

Looks so FUN!!! This is going to be wonderful!

Kim Henkel said...

You never cease to amaze me! Way to go! xoxo

Jessica Woodford said...

Way cool! Can't wait to see the new design team!!

Rosemary said...

OH. MY. GRAVYBOAT. I kid you not I almost emailed you to beg if I could work for you last week. I am so most definitely applying and would literally PASS OUT if I am picked. Love Love Love you.

Rockester said...

Congrats to you and i love your message as well as your designs. Keep up the fabulous work.
Kathy in MN

Gina Lideros said...

Congrats on the new site, it looks fabulous. I love your work.

Renee said...

This is awesome!! Congrats!!

Dianne Rigdon said...

Thrilled to see you designing for us again. :) Your creations are so inspiring.

Sanna F said...

So much fun!!! And so much inspiration!!!!!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

So, so happy to have you back in business! Cannot wait to see what's coming :-)
Congrats!

emily said...

so exciting!!! love love love your work!! congratulations!!

jacgonz said...

congrats on the next page! I am sure it will be fun and a great inspiration to us all.

amy said...

this will rock!! can't wait to see what you have up your lil sleeve!

Lisa Barrie said...

I just finished the she art workshop and all I can say is. Please make some RUB ONS!

alicia king said...

can't wait for your new site!

KateB said...

am loving all that I'm seeing so far!

i'm jefra... said...

Rhonna, what can I help you with?

cherie said...

you're amazing, rhonna! can't wait for your new venture!

amandajane said...

ooh the suspense!!

Irit Shalom said...

So glad you are back designing! Love your work a lot!

Terrie B x said...

Congrats on your new venture Rhonna...:)

Richard Redmond said...

Kudos on your hard work! I love how the site and blog have a similar theme in design. The look and style is quite sweet, and it provides a sense of familiarity to your blog audience when they visit your sites.

Sage Aumick said...

You must be swamped with applicants by now. The site is excellent. It precisely showcases what your business is all about. Having an official business website that accurately features the business' services is an asset. This way, the site can build relationships with visitors and eventually gain more clients.