Monday, November 12, 2012

Instagram Class this week!

Coinciding with my Studio 5 segment this week on Instagram FX, I'll be teaching a class at Dear Lizzie on Thursday night! Fun, fun!
Ever wonder HOW to beautify your photos you take on your phone?
Join me as I share my secrets on creating fun & gorgeous photos to upload to Instagram!
In this 1 1.5 hour class, I'll share 5 of my favorite Insta Fonts, & some of my favorite apps. With tons of ideas to uplift & inspire you to create beautiful photos at your finger tips, you'll be ready to rock & roll in an instant!


Call to register (801-492-0022) & get some of the 'pre-class' downloads you'll need to join in all of the Insta FUN!
Can't wait to see you! 


4 comments:

Nancy Wyatt said...

Fun! Wish I lived there, you know I would be there! Have fun!

Marci said...

i am sure going to try and be there!! would love to soak in some of your ig magic. xo

Pink Cake Plate said...

Are you going to video this??? For those of us who so desperately want to be there but live hundreds of miles away????? :-( please please pretty please????

jamie said...

you know i would be there if i could...just because you are there...and would adore being apart of your teaching experience.
have a blast!!!
~j