Tuesday, November 19, 2013

NEW Christmas designs: chalkboard cards & Christmas greenery!

I had a good good day the other day...felt great, the sun was shining & I got to design whatever was in my head! *love those days!* 
I was in love with my life at that very moment! so...I created these lovely little Christmas Chalkboard cards. They are blank w/ the idea of YOU putting whatever you'd like in there! a photo, a greeting, whatever! On the one above, I added one of my handwritten quotes from the Insta Quotes 4 kit. 

The kit comes w/ 10 6.5" x 6.5" high resolution designs! wreaths, glittery deer, flourishes, flowers...they can certainly be used at any time of the year...not just Christmas! *grin*

Aaanddd....I also created these colored PNG files w/ a bonus brush set called Christmas Greenery Sticker Kit.  They are so pretty! I just adore them! I printed them out on white matte photo paper, & used some of the quotes from the Insta Shine Kit inside: Angels We Have Heard On High, Oh, Come All Ye Faithful, Wisemen Still Seek Him, etc. I added glitter to all of these cards & they are so fabulous!!! I'm in LOVE!
So, enjoy creating with Rhonna Designs...they'll make the perfect gift toppers, cards, gift tags, frameables...the list goes on! Happy Tuesday!


9 comments:

Lauren said...

These look really great! Can't wait to try them out!!
Lauren
ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
xxx

Lauren said...

These look really great! Can't wait to try them out!!
Lauren
ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
xxx

Geralyn Gray said...

I love all of these.....thanks for your positve and cheery influence on me. You are an inspiration and just wanted to let you know you have the capabilities to turn a frown upside down for me....Thanks for making me smile.....love your work!!!!

Rhonna Farrer said...

Geralyn...YOU just made my day! thank you from the bottom of my heart! xoxox
R

Rhonna Farrer said...

Thanks, Lauren...enjoy!
R

Emily said...

So cute and SO festive!

essay said...

this is very timely now that the season of giving is around the corner I would definitely make use of this

Louis tendon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louis tendon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.