Friday, April 18, 2014

Because of Him.....Easter week

If you've been following me on Instagram, you've seen the Photo-a-day challenge “Because of Him,” focusing on the hope, healing, and salvation made possible through the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
It all goes along w/ 2 amazing & impressive videos that focus on Easter----the real meaning of Easter. 

I love this! It's ALL possible....because of Him! Here are some of the images I shared on Instagram. Photos & art credit: lds.org & edited w/ my Rhonna Designs app PLUS my photos of flowers/greenery! 


And this is the 2nd video....Starting today You can change your life, because of how 
one day started, 2000 years ago.
Again...chills. I just LOVE these 2 videos, the week to focus on my Savior & the feelings that I've felt of gratitude for Him.
Happy Easter, everyone....we really DO have so much HOPE, JOY, LOVE & PEACE...



2 comments:

lemondedis said...

de très belles interprétations de ce thème, très inspirantes, aussi... merci pour le partage... j'ai posté un lien ici : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/from-the-bible/

Stephanie Larsen said...

These are beautiful thanks for sharing.