Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Rhonna Designs + Latter Day Home PILLOW collaboration!

I'm so excited to share my latest collaboration with you! Love decorative pillows? How about gilded gold or charcoal designs that uplift and inspire! Yup- Latter-Day Home is all about fresh design & they have 2 of my family oriented designs: "We are family" & "Go & Do"!

Rhonna Designs pillow collaboration with Latter-Day Home

Rhonna Designs pillow collaboration with Latter-Day Home

The thing I LOVE about Latter-Day Home is they offer COOL decor for your home that is faith based. I'm all about surrounding my family w/ uplifting and inspiring AND cool decor! Who says you can't proclaim your faith stylishly!? *wink* 
AND I love what they are all ABOUT
"We strive to create products that feel like they belong in your lovely, eclectic, vibrant home. Designed and handmade by local artisans, every piece produced by Latter-Day Home is a tribute to the good and grand work you are doing within your four walls."



So....I'm doing a give away on my Instagram!  
You just need to do 2 things to enter:
2. Repost the pic below using the hashtag: #RDandLDH 
Rhonna Designs pillow giveaway with Latter-Day Home
These are perfect for Mother's Day gifts, don't you think? I'm so excited about these...the quality, gilded gold, fabric & cute colored zippers rock my world! Hope you join in! 


2 comments:

polo outlet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
http://www.iessaywriter.com said...

Really structured and useful information. And everything is clear, thanks. I looked through some posts and must say, they are very interesting. Best regards, essay writer:)