Welcome Summer....

Well, if you haven't figured out yet....clearly, my new blog has become instagram! Instablogging is really more my vibe these days, since I LITERALLY do everything on my phone! and now, with summer...well....I'm afraid you'll need to follow me on Instagram to see what I'm up to!

 Did you SEE THIS? yup! 1 Year birthday of Rhonna Designs App! woohooo! And, if you've on Instagram, you can grab the FREE backgrounds I'm giving away! Like this one, this one...& watch for more!

And...THIS> yup...we had THE most amazing family vacation to celebrate a BUNCH of life changes, goals reached & years of hard work...it was so amazing!

I've been teasing for  a while about a "secret project' I've been working on...and, I've got to say: I"M GIDDY about it! On Instagram, just check out my hashtag: #rdsecretproject to see what I've got going...can you guess?

Ok...for now...ciao! Let's keep on #upliftingandinspiring in the Rhonna Designs community!


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!

Hi. I L.O.V.E. your app - and tell people about it all of the time!

I'm having a problem and couldn't make my email validated in your contact us page, so I'm resorting to commenting here. ;-)

I'm trying to use the app right now (Tuesday evening, July 28, 6 pm CST) and the photos or backgrounds won't upload. Instead it sticks and won't even let the app shut down. I thought it was a problem with my phone, so I deleted the app and reloaded. When that didn't work, I tried it on my iPad, and it's doing the same thing.

Please help! Thanks!!!

Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.
phonegap app development

cliping path said...

Very very thanks for free back grounds...
And you app is great..

clipping path service

Mark Smeth said...

I really love your article. It is good and useful. share we keep in touch more about your post. More info please visit :- SEO Services Dubai. We have epertise in Website Design, Customize Software, CRM & ERP, Domain & Hosting and Corporate Branding. We are located in Dubai and cater to Gulf Area.